Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What Nathan is up to.

Well, we are almost done with the medicine for the ear infection. That has been a treat trying to get that stuff down. He's such a sweetie that he will smile during it, spit it out, get really upset but then continue to smile. I'll attach pictures to show.

Other than that, he's getting stronger (and bigger) by the day! When he's on his stomach he's pushing up a lot and rocking, so that is neat to see. He's also rolling over (most of the time on accident). He's also really into his feet which is cute, although makes it very difficult to change his diaper! Here are some pictures to enjoy!



Reminds me of, Popeye.
This is before medicine, looks so happy! doesn't know what he's in for!

After medicine, yes I think we do get some down him. But still happy!


See, I can reach over my belly and touch my toes!

In action, rolling over.

1 comment:

Soppe's said...

Oh, little guy! You are doing great:) I love those chipmunk cheeks! I'm glad to see you are getting over your ear infection!