Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some Christmas Photos...

Hey all,

Just an update for you. In reading through SHeila's post form yesterday, I am continually amazed by His grace. I am grateful to God for how blessed we are as a family to have a wife and mom like Sheila who supports us unconditionally, cares for us regardless of how tired she may be, and prays for us incessantly. As a result of her support and care, we have been blessed with a job with the United States Fencing Association. All of the abilities, strengths, weaknesses, expereiences and opportunities that I have had up to this point have been designed by God so that I may be prepared for what's before me. Please continue to pray for us that I may serve Him for His glory, and His glory alone.

Over the last week we've been able to put up some o the CHristmas decorations...and we've had some help...take a look.



No comments: