Saturday, November 1, 2008

Aichele update

I thought I'd put some updates up while I have a few seconds. Things are going really well here. We just had Grandma Aichele out here and it was a very nice visit. Hopefully Kurt will post pictures, as he has more on his camera.

Silas is doing really well being a big brother, however he still likes to know that he can cuddle by himself with daddy as you can see by the picture.Silas is starting to do many things, including walking up and down the stairs by himself. He use to scoot up and down the stairs and now he holds on to the railing and goes up and down by himself. I must admit, it does scare me at times, but he hasn't fallen yet!
Nathan, well....here is a normal day for Nathan. He hangs out in his bouncer quite a bit and lounges. He is not real fond of the swing yet, but I'm hoping that will change soon. He's still pretty cuddly, so I take advantage of times when Silas is down for a nap or quiet time when I can cuddle with him. He's a pretty easy baby for the most part, but does have some fussy moments at night. He's still eating like crazy and growing way too quickly for me. I can hardly believe it has been a month already!

Well, we survived Halloween. The weather was beautiful during the day (70's) so I decided to try trick or treating with Silas and Nathan. Kurt had to work at the YMCA for their family fun night, so I went with the Swasey's in their neighborhood. They had an extra costume for Silas (a shark) and Nathan went as a bundled baby!! Silas had a pretty good time, but ended up in the stroller for a lot of the night as he realized how tiring it can be. Thankfully he has no idea what candy is yet, so we have hidden his bag and we've had a few pieces of candy and the rest is going to Kurt's work!!!!
Here are some pictures from last night. Elijah is the pirate and Silas is the shark.


No comments: