Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What we've been up to....

Well, the usual, nothing out of the ordinary. Silas is talking quite a bit and definitely letting us know what he wants and when! Sheila is going down to very part time work now, only one day a week. I gave my notice in April and they still haven't found anyone for the position, so I'm going to work when they need me. I'm excited about being at home more and spending time with Silas and getting ready for 2 little ones. Kurt is VERY busy with work as they have had a camp that he is a part of at the YMCA. It has made for some long and stressful days.

Other than that, we are excited about coming back to Iowa and Illinois over the 4th of July weekend. We have new nephews to meet, so we're looking forward to that.

Anyways, I'll post a few pictures. Silas is really into climbing on things and you'll see by the high chair photo he did it successfully! (his bottom is wet because he sat in water outside...just a side note).

So that's all for now!


2 comments:

Soppe's said...

Ok, ok, ok....I'll admit I'm blond, but I'm a bit confused....TWO little ones??!?!! We are so excited to see you all next week:)

Trav, Janelle, and Brock

Jessica Baer said...

Wow! What a big guy, climbing into his own high-chair...

We're going to be around this weekend, so if you have some free time, give us a buzz! We'd love to see ya'll, even if it's just for a few minutes over some dairy queen halfway between us. :)