Monday, June 9, 2008

A day of Dr. Appts

Today (my day off) was filled with dr. appts. I had my 7 month appt where you have to drink that yummy drink to test for diabetes. I'm glad it is over with. Otherwise, everything looks good thus far. I'm gaining plenty of weight, but am on track. I think you always feel bigger than what you are. The baby's heartbeat is 160 which is great. So, my next appt is another month out. But only a few weeks until I'm already in the 3rd trimester. This has gone rather fast.....so far! I think when you have a child and are pregnant, you don't think so much about being pregnant because you are so busy. Much different than being pregnant w/o children.

Silas also had a dr's appt (15 month check up). Yup, he's still holding down the 5th percentile in weight. He weighs 20 lb 8 oz. He's such a little peanut, but he seems so heavy to me! His height is 29.5 inches which is the 10th percentile. He has stayed very consistent, so no concern there. Anyways, he got two shots, so he wasn't too thrilled about that, but at least it is over with.

Other than that, things are going really well out here. We have all been very healthy (knock on wood) and just enjoying summer time. We'll update more later.

1 comment:

Soppe's said...

I'll pray for you to pass the glucose challange and not have to take it THREE times like me!! All toooo vivid in my mind still!! Hearing you talk about Silas makes me think Brock is going to be six foot by the time he is in kindergarten. Yikes! Glad to hear all is well though and we can't wait to meet the new little Aichele:)

Janelle, Trav, and Brock