Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nater....

This post is mainly for my sake that I don't forget what Nathan was like as a toddler. Nathan truly keeps me on my toes and is constantly making me laugh! One moment he can have a 2 year old "bad attitude" and the next moment he's hugging you with a great big smile on his face. He really wants to be a "big boy" and do what Silas does, but yet he still wants to know he can sit on your lap and cuddle. He clings to his "blue blanket" and needs it to sleep or when he's having a rough day. He carries it around and often loses it.....and then we're in crisis mode trying to find it! I had to wash it the other day, and we had to play downstairs next to the washing machine to make sure it was ok. Let' s just say it doesn't get washed as much as it should! He also carries around the Dinoco car from the movie Cars. He often sleeps with this too, and then it gets lost in his bed......need I say more! This is why I posted this picture, because he has both his blue blankie and Dinoco, so it was a classic photo! Other than that, Nathan is our singer and dancer! Unfortunately, he sings at the top of his lungs, so this can be hard on mommy, but I trust God will use this talent someday! So, just a glimpse of my Nater.



No comments: