Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Boys

There are days I wonder if our boys will ever get along....and then there are days I'm so thankful they have each other and are so close in age! And there are times I think both of these thoughts in a matter of seconds! So, here are some photos I have captured this winter that remind me that no matter what.....they always have each other!

This is one of my favorites. I didn't even ask them to hug, but when they saw me with the camera, they posed....how cute!

Yes, there is something wrong with this picture. For some reason, the boys love to play in Abby's pack'n'play. It's pretty funny. Sometimes they are all in there together!

Silas is pulling Nathan in a wagon some friends gave us. They could do this all day long, and boy do I have some stories to tell!

Who can resist the "sit and spin" with your brother!

The boys had a wonderful time with Uncle Keith when he came to visit us! The lincoln logs were quite a hit.

This picture doesn't capture what was going on very well, but the boys were building towers with blocks and Abby was knocking them down. They were seeing how fast they could build it before she knocked it down. All 3 of them were laughing, it was so cute!

And here is a lazy Sunday after church.


1 comment:

sarah k said...

love these! My three do the block-knocking-down thing, too--but usually only if I make the boys view it that way: their default is to SCREAM when she gets anywhere near anything they are building!

Oh, and here's something that probably no one but a fellow mommy of three would say: I am totally envying your padded play floor with a gate partitioning it off from the laundry area! :) Our laundry is in our very, very unfinished basement and I'm scared to let Eila down there with all the mini, mini lego pieces so I can only do laundry when she's asleep. anyway, your setup looks luxe to me! :)