Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A day at the zoo with friends

I feel very blessed by the many mothers out here that I have gotten to know. I really enjoy my MOPS group and am thankful for all of the other moms that are in the same stage as me and can encourage and inspire me. I also have many women at our church that are such a blessing to me and I was able to spend some time today with two of them. We took 7 kids ages 3 and under to the zoo......wow! We did make it out alive and all the kids are accounted for, so very thankful for that.

Anyways, these Godly women both have firstborn sons like us and they are 6 months younger than Silas and a year older than Nathan. In addition, they have both had baby girls recently, so our girls will only be 5 months apart as they grow older. So what an answer to prayer to have our kids so close in age and to help one another parent through these tough years.

Anyways, here is a photo of the boys.



From left, Timothy, Nathan, Aleks and Silas.

The girls were all in our strollers, but Evangeline (Evy) is 7 months and she is Aleks's sister. Lydia is 3 months old and is Timothy's sister. I'll have to get a picture of the girls some other time!

No comments: