Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Well, I haven't been able to post pictures of our wonderful trip (sorry Janelle...he, he) because of some issues we've had here. While we were away, we had lightning strike and it took out my computer, our TV and also our DVR. Our TV was pretty old and we've been considering a new one for awhile, so breaking down to purchase a new one wasn't such a bad thing. As for my computer, Kurt (w/o me knowing) bought a computer right before we left as a gift for me for when we got home, because my computer was slow and had issues. So, even before we knew the lightning had gotten my computer, I was blessed with a new computer. As for our DVR, it was under warranty, so they have already replaced it.

So, to make a long story short...I love my computer, I just don't know how to utilize all of the features yet, including uploading pictures. Plus, I need to figure out my new picture program on it, so I'm afraid it will be awhile until I can post about our wonderful trip.

To be continued!

No comments: