Thursday, September 17, 2009

California (at last)

Well here it is....the long awaited California pictures. I am finally getting my computer more functional, so I'm able to post some pictures. I still haven't gotten all of them off of my camera, so I might continue to post later on some other pictures, but this will get us started.

When we got out to California, we started in San Fransisco and then went north of San Fransisco to my cousin's wedding. My dad and step mom flew in, so we were able to spend time with them. We all stayed in the same hotel and then house, so it was nice to have everyone right there. Here are some pictures with Grandpa Shippy and Amma.

Here was our cable car experience in San Fransisco.


Amma and Silas coloring.
Grandpa and Silas walking on the beach.

A stroller ride at Fisherman's Wharf in San Fransisco.

No comments: