Monday, April 6, 2009

Nathan's 6 month update

We had our official 6 month dr's visit today, so thought I'd update everyone on how big Nathan is. His weight is 18 lbs 6 oz which is the 67th percentile. His height is 27.75 inches which is 79th percentile, so he's still a pretty good sized baby! We got the dreaded shots today and he handled it like such a trooper. He was giggling at the nurse up until the 2nd shot and then let out a wail of a cry. I was then able to pick him up and he immediately was fine and by the time the nurse had cleaned up the room, he was back smiling at her. What a sweetheart! She couldn't believe it. Silas was more mad at her than Nathan was!

Other than that, I found him on all fours today which about scared me! Thankfully he didn't stay up there too long. I'm not ready for him to be crawling yet. He is picking himself up really good and he can get around really well just by rolling. I sat him on the floor the other day and went upstairs to put away a few dishes (we have a trilevel so you can see downstairs I should add....) and the next thing I knew he was up against the fireplace (not on!) stuck. He had rolled about 10 feet in a matter of a few minutes. I think once he gets started he has so much momentum he just keeps going!

So our house is starting to get even more active as you can tell. I'm trying to enjoy each and every moment of it because I can hardly believe how fast they are growing! I'll post pictures when Kurt gets home.....he has my camera!

No comments: