Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for an update

I'm not sure how March slipped away from us so quickly, but it did! That means Nathan is now 6 months old. Oh my, that just shocks me! He now has 2 teeth and is eating solids. He is "almost" sitting up, minus the occasional spills (the ones not caused by Silas!). We go to the doctor next week, so I'll update his weight and height then, but he sure is a "growing" boy!

Other highlights have been our first big snowfall. Yes, pretty much our first one this year (unless you consider the 2 inches every now and then we have gotten). We unfortunately were not able to play in it, because Silas was sick and it was gone within a day. Yup, got up to 50 degrees two days after we got it, so although you find some on the ground here and there, nothing you can sled in!

As I just mentioned, we have had another round of sickness, and I'm hoping this will be the last of it this season. Silas had a fever for 3 consecutive days and a little stomach thing also. He was miserable. Then, Nathan got a cold and he has proceeded to give it to Silas and me, so we're hoping Daddy escapes this. With that being said, Daddy leaves us again for a week, so I hope we are all healthy during that time and can get out and do something to make the time pass quickly.

I'll post a few pictures from our egg dying experience last weekend. We only had one minor disaster where a cup of dye fell over on Silas (hmmm...wonder how that happened). But it got cleaned up quickly and nothing to worry. We had a fun time.






No comments: