Friday, September 5, 2008

18 month old update

Hard to believe, but Silas is 18 months now. I thought I'd update on what he's been up to lately. He changes so quickly, it's hard to keep up with him. We just had his dr's appt and he weighs 21 lb 11.5 oz, which is the 7th percentile. Hey, he moved up ever so slightly! He's still such a peanut. His height is 31.5 inches which is 25th percentile, so he did increase on that.

Silas is really into balls, and our living room has now become a soccer field. He will kick the ball from one end of the room and turn around and go right back in the other direction. He is really into books and now he lets you know where to sit and he brings you his favorite book and the next thing you know time has just flown by. He really enjoys his books. Some of his favorite words are "bus", "truck", "car", "ball", "cracker", "haven" and all kinds of animals and noises. His favorite song is "the wheels on the bus" and he is starting to imitate it, so it is really cute to see that. I know I'm missing a lot and I'll think of more, but these were things that just came to my mind.

This weekend we attempted to do our own family pictures and 18 month old pictures to save money. I think they turned out great. Kurt is finishing cropping the ones we like and making them look even nicer, but I'm going to attach a few of the funny ones to show off.

No comments: