Monday, March 10, 2008

Silas's 1 year dr. check up

We just got back from the dr, so I thought I'd share where Silas is at. He is still holding down the 5th percentile in weight at 19 lbs 5 oz. His height is 28.75 inches which is the 25th percentile. He has stayed very consistent since his 9 month appt with the percentages. She says he looks great and no concerns.

Other than that, he now says 3 words, "up", "dog" and "dad". He only says Mama randomly, so I don't think he has that word yet. He's now taking 5 steps in a row, so he's doing pretty well there. He still has two bottom teeth and the four top teeth.

His favorite foods.......mac and cheese, pasta, and grilled cheese sandwich. He basically eats what we eat, but those would be his choice foods. He's still a very early riser.....5:00 am (I wonder where he gets that from), but goes to bed by 7:30, so he gets a pretty good night sleep. Still takes two naps....thankfully for me!

I think that is about all I can think of now. He's a pretty active boy and definitely lets us know what he's thinking!

No comments: