Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Pictures truly can speak for themselves, so I'll be brief. I continue to be amazed by God's grace. He has lavished it upon us. Today, I had the privilege and the joy of finishing up the book of 1 Timothy. The last sixteen weeks has taught me more than I could describe...but it has also helped me to realize what a blessing it is to be able to spend time together as a family. Silas continues to grow, and is walking like a madman. His personality continues to change. In so many ways he's just like his mother. When in new situations, or around those he's not familiar, he remains quiet and simply soaks it all in. However, at home, and with those closest to us, he is an absolute riot to be with. Here are a few photos you may all enjoy!










And of course...this is what Silas typically looks like when he says, "Up!"

No comments: