Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still learning...

We were very kindly informed that the "comment" ability was missing on the last couple of postings. It seems that I needed another opportunity to grow in humility as my limited technical capabilities is exposed once again - I know I may have many of you fooled into thinking otherwise. It appears that I inadvertently turned off the comment feature when I was adjusting our settings...sorry about that.

Janelle, thanks again for letting us know. I appreciate your help!

1 comment:

Soppe's said...

Yeah!!! It's back:) We just didn't want you thinking that we weren't checking in on you guys! I hope everyone is over the sickness that struck. By the looks of the pictures from the museum, it looks like you are. Keep posting pictures so we don't miss anything!