Monday, February 18, 2008

More about Silas.......

Well, back to being sick. Silas has come down with another cold. I'm not sure if it is the other cold reappearing or a new bug that found its way into our presence. He's the only one sick (hopefully nobody else comes down with it), so we'll just wait and see. This has made for some rough nights along with being up with him very early in the morning. Last night was the first good night's sleep in awhile, so pray that he's over the hump.

Anyways, I wanted to post some more pictures to show what he's up to. Silas loves books, so it is fun to see him pick them up and finger through them. I caught him in the act and thought I'd show you. He's also big into being upside down. I'm not sure where he got that trait from! So it's cute to see him just plop down and go to his head. As always, you have to have pictures with Haven. Silas has a love hate relationship with Haven. Silas chases Haven around, locks her out of rooms, feeds her when we aren't looking and is constantly pulling her hair and tail. However, if Haven does something to make him mad like take one of his toys or eats a cheerio out of his hand, forget it, we have one mad Silas. So it is kind of funny to watch them play. The other picture is from awhile ago with Kurt and Silas. I just think it is a neat picture. I hope you enjoy!





2 comments:

Paula said...

Love the upside down shot! Looks like a future gymnast!

Soppe's said...

I want to see it when Haven is pulling Silas around holding on to his tail!!