Monday, March 29, 2010

Abigail Photos and Outdoor fun

A photo of Abby getting a bath. This one happened to be on her 1 month bday.

I love this photo, because it was so random. Nathan was going through Kurt's legs and Kurt just bent over and took a picture. It turned out so cute.

We have a nice backyard to play in and here are the boys playing in the rocks....go figure.

Silas balancing on our little garden ledge.

This is a classic.
Nathan loves his balls!
More rock throwing activities. I've learned sometimes I just have to turn my back and enjoy the fact that these boys love to be outside regardless of what they are doing. The other day we were outside for at least a half an hour before I realized Nathan only had one shoe on and the other foot just had a sock on. Oh well, he didn't seem to mind and I just let him be, that is so much growth in me raising these boys!

No comments: