Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Grandparents (trip continued)

It is such a blessing to still have my grandparents at home in such good health. It was so nice to be able to visit them while we were back in Iowa. They truly are a role model for me, to see them continue to live out their faith at their age and still serving people and their family. If they are here on earth and still able, they will continue to serve! I also admire them in their marriage staying faithful even during rough times financially, spiritually and emotionally. I know they would say it hasn't always been easy and they haven't always done it right, but they are living proof of faithfulness and endurance. They have established a legacy for our family and I pray this will continue through the generations. I love to hear especially my grandpa pray, because he always prays for our extended family and I think to myself....yeah, I'm being prayed for everyday by my grandparents! What a blessing that is to me and my family! We love you "Great" Grandpa and Grandma Conklin!



Nathan and Great Grandpa Conklin.

Nathan, happy as ever in Great Grandma's arms.

Silas giving Great Grandpa a hug.



Big hugs for Great Grandma from Silas!

No comments: