Friday, December 5, 2008

Big, Healthy Boy

I continue to be amazed by how Nathan is growing so quickly. We had his 2 month appt yesteday and realized just how big he is. He now weighs in at a hefty 14 lb 14 oz which is the 99th percentile. His height is 24 in which is the 86th percentile. I got out Silas's information from when he was 2 months just to compare. At 2 months, Silas weighed 11 lb 3 oz which is 25 percentile and his height was 23 in which is 35% percentile. I looked at Silas's 4 month appt and he still wasn't even 14 lbs. Amazing how children from the same genetics can be so opposite on the scale. Oh well, I'm just so thankful they are both healthy and might be sharing the same size clothes soon!

1 comment:

Todd Schuchmann said...

Kurt and Sheila, your family is beautiful. I found your blog through Paula's which was advertised through her Christmas letter. Kristin and I are on Facebook if you want to connect with us there.

I like you blog and it is good to hear you are doing well. We miss you guys. Have a great Christmas.

If you could email you contact information to schuchmann@verizon.net. Our computer crashed this year and we lost all our contacts.

Thanks,

Todd