Sunday, September 25, 2011

Catching up....again

Ok, so it has been awhile. I think I have a pretty good excuse though! But thought I'd try to put some new pictures up, even though as I look at these pictures they seem old to me!

Haven sure tolerates a lot from us. She's such a good dog though, here she is with Selah.

The boys played tball this summer and had a blast. Here is Nathan hitting the ball.

Here's Silas on first base and Nathan playing out in the field.

There team huddling up.

We took a zoo day awhile back. Here is Abby with the giraffes.

Here's Selah at the zoo.

I couldn't resist this picture. The kids were all on the couch watching a movie and it took me awhile to realize that they were holding hands. Abby grabbed for the boy's hands and because there was a movie on...they didn't mind. So, it was one of those precious moments.

Here's Abby at our local park. She's become quite a dare devil at the park. Although she's small, she's not afraid to climb on anything!

Here's Nathan at the park riding his bike.

Silas enjoying some time at the park.

Had to end on a Hawkeye photo. The girls are decked out in their Hawkeye gear. We're hopeful about this year......!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: