Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catching up....My sisters' visit to Colorado

I'm embarrassed to say I have gotten behind on my blogging...if you couldn't tell. I feel like I have so much to catch up on, so I'll try my best to get as much done as possible before we get into the new year. I'd like to say this year I'm going to be better....but as I look ahead to this year, I'm not going to guarantee it.

So here it goes. My sisters came to visit our family in October. It was so nice to have them in my neck of the woods and to enjoy their company and to just sit and chat again. I didn't realize how much I miss my sisters until I had them for a weekend. It was hard to see them go, but I'm thankful technology has kept us close. I feel so blessed to have two amazing sisters and I hope and pray we can do this again!


Here is Carla at Garden of the Gods.


Paula enjoying the view at Garden of the Gods.

Our visit to the Olympic Training Center

My sisters with the kids.

And the three of us together again! What a blessing!

No comments: