Saturday, February 27, 2010

one week down...

OK... so the transition from man-to-man to zone defense is a great idea - EXCEPT, I forgot to take into consideration that a key player in the zone (Sheila) would be on injured reserve for a while after surgery...

So what have I done - gained an even greater appreciation for what Sheila does on a daily basis throughout the entire year. I've always said that being a mom is the hardest job in history - and this week further solidified my position...

How are the kids doing with the transition? Silas absolutely adores Abby, and Nathan - well he's just a big boy and doesn't yet understand "gentle"... "wrestle" yes, but "gentle" - not so much. Here's some photos just to prove we didn't lose any of the kids on my watch...

































No comments: