Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Summer stuff

I have a few moments, so I thought I'd try to catch up on odds and ends and post some pictures. We had a great time w/ Grandpa Aichele and Holly, so that occupied our last few weeks. We were able to go to some neat places with them and eat at some different restaurants that we would not normally go to, so always nice to get out and explore. I can hardly believe that August is here already and there are some schools that start back next week already! I'm not sure where the summer went to. We are also preparing for our trip to California which Kurt reminded me this morning is just two weeks away!

Other than that, we have had some nice times with friends and basking in the sun! When I can't find Silas, all I have to do is head outside and he's out playing frisbee with Haven. As for Nathan, well I'll post some pictures, but he's standing up now and thinking it might be fun to walk and chase after his brother. I'm not ready for that quite yet, but it is neat to see him get up, fall back down and try again. I love that stage. We're enjoying our summer and hope everyone else is too!
Nathan standing and actually trying to get up the stairs. Look out!
Silas and Nathan playing with a balloon.
Such a cute picture. Silas with his friend Elijah holding hands!

This is the penny arcade we went to in Manitou Springs with a friend. All the rides are either 25 or 50 cents, so pretty cheap and then there are arcade games ranging from a penny to 50 cents, so lots of cheap entertainment!


Elijah and Silas on a ride.


No comments: